- ½ banana, mashed or applesauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 scoops chocolate LivWell
- 3 tablespoon gluten-free flour (such as oat flour, barley flour, or arrowroot flour)
- 1 ½ teaspoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk
Optional: top with berries, vegan chocolate chips, or walnuts.
1. In a microwave-safe mug or dish, combine mashed banana, peanut butter and coconut oil
2. Mix in protein, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Add in milk. Mix all ingredients together until well combined (if batter is too dry add a
little more almond milk, and if it is too wet add in more gluten-free flour.)
4. Microwave Method: Microwave mug for 1 and half minutes. Check consistency, if not
baked enough cook for another 30 seconds at a time until desired consistency is achieved.
5. Oven Method: Bake in a preheat oven at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until desired